The International University in Central Asia announces an open position for the 2019-2020 academic year as the DIRECTOR of the Humanitarian-Technical College at the International University in Central Asia.
Requirements for applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the system of secondary special and / or higher education, including in international organizations, for at least 5 years.
- Proven experience in continuing education / professional development in the field of education
- Russian, English and Kyrgyz languages at the level of confident user.
- The presence of an academic degree and academic title is an advantage
– College management, implementation of its development strategy in the context of the IUCA development strategy
– Development and implementation of college educational programs that take into account state educational standards and the requirements of IUCA.
– Creation and promotion of their own unique innovative programs, scientific and methodological developments.
– Formation of the teaching staff of the college and coordination of its activities in accordance with the requirements and academic policies of the university.
- Work as a staff member of the university. Place of work – Tokmok
- Professional development opportunities
- Work in a multilingual team of professionals.
- The possibility of complete self-realization in terms of academic freedom and academic integrity.
- Salary according to the results of the interview.
The application deadline is July 15, 5 pm local time.
You must provide the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- CV in English, Kyrgyz and Russian.
- Personal list of personnel records.
- College Development Vision (on 1 p., Font 12, spacing 1.5, justified)
- Copy of employment record
- Letters of recommendation (at least 2)
Documents submit to: email@example.com
The personal registration sheet and a copy of the employment record are presented by the applicant personally during the interview.
Only suitable candidates who submit all documents in accordance with the list will be invited for an interview.