12 ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT IUCA
- Application form
- Identification document – passport (original and a copy)
- High school diploma (original)
- Medical Form
- 6 pictures 3×4 (matt, color)
- For military recruits- copy of the military ID
- State Exams Certificate (ORT)
- Admission fee- 150soms
- Copies of any other diplomas, certificates of achievements etc.
For students from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan – 63,000 soms.
For students from Russia – 78,000 soms.
For foreign students from other countries – 88,000 soms
Over 50% of the students each year successfully receive financial aid.
IUCA considers the financial situation and academic performance of the student.
“The Best Applicant” program operates at IUCA with 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% financial assistance.In IUCA, the program “Best Student”, designed for students of 2,3 and 4 year of study.