CONSULTATIONS ON ADMISSION BY NUMBER: 0500212421
Dear friends and our future students!
International University in Central Asia asks you to submit your documents online. Application form you can download here. Please send the completed application form and documents to the email address: email@example.com
After processing the documents, the selection committee will contact you and schedule an online interview.
Applicants who successfully sent an application along with the documents and passed the interview will be recommended for admission.
Acceptance of documents and registration of students is free of charge.
Please, take care of yourself! See you in the new school year!
- Application form (Download);
- Identification document – passport (original and a copy);
- High school diploma (original);
- 6 pictures 3×4 (matt, color) + 1 picture on electronic media;
- For military recruits- copy of the military ID;
- State Exams Certificate (ORT);
- Admission fee- is free;
- Copies of any other diplomas, certificates of achievements etc.
For students from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan – 63,000 soms.
For students from Russia – 78,000 soms.
For foreign students from other countries – 88,000 soms
Over 50% of the students each year successfully receive financial aid.
IUCA considers the financial situation and academic performance of the student.
“The Best Applicant” program operates at IUCA with 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% financial assistance.In IUCA, the program “Best Student”, designed for students of 2,3 and 4 year of study.