Kochkorov Beknazar, Head of the Career Development Center
The purpose of the Center is to contribute to improving the competitiveness of students and graduates in the labor market, promoting planning, career development and employment of graduates and tracking their subsequent professional trajectories, organizing students’ practices. Also, organizing meetings and building partnerships with potential employers.
The main tasks of the Center are:
- Creating a favorable image of the University as interested in the career growth of its graduates.
- Organization and maintenance of interaction between graduates and the University.
- Promotion of employment and career development of students and graduates of the University.
- Development of student orientation skills in the labor market.
- Monitoring and career development of University graduates.
- Organization and support of the University’s interaction with employers.