The International University in Central Asia announces a competition for vacant positions for faculty members for the 2019-2020 academic year in the following programs:
- Business Administration and Economy program:
Financial accounting, Taxing and taxation, Audit, Business statistics.
- Information technologies program:
Algebra and geometry, Mathematic analysis, Math logics, Discrete mathematics, Theory of probability and mathematic statistics; Computer network, Information security.
- Pedagogies program:
Teaching methods of Russian in elementary school, Practicum on conducting grammatical analysis
- Law program:
Juridical psychology, Legal rhetoric, Land law, International private law, Methods of writing of scientific papers.
General requirements to applicants:
- Higher education in the corresponding professional area (MA, PhD)
- Holder of the appropriate academic degree and academic status
- 5 years of experience teaching in higher education institutions, preference is given to candidates with confirmed experience in international and foreign universities.
- Knowledge of the state, official and English languages. Preference is given to candidates, who know three languages at the level of an experienced user.
- Confirmed scientific and educational and methodical publications, research in the field of professional activity. Preference is given to candidates having publications and who are actively engaged in research activity.
– provide dosses of state educational standards.
– organize and control students’ independent work.
– uses the most effective methods and training aids, new pedagogical technologies, at the same time considering personal qualities of trainees.
– place of work – Tokmok;
– trial period – 2 months;
– employment as staff of the University;
– salary is established by results of the selection process.
- CV with the photo in English, Kyrgyz and Russian languages
- Letters of recommendation – not less than 2
- List of publications
4.Copies of diplomas for education, award of academic degree and rank.
Direct documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – on April 30, 2019.