The International University in Central Asia announces the opening of the vacancy of the Financial Director.
Key requirements for candidates:
– Experience as a chief or deputy chief accountant for at least 5 years;
– Work experience in non-profit organizations, in particular in the education system for at least 3 years;
– knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), confirmed by qualification certificates issued by professional organizations based on the results of certification;
– knowledge of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of accounting, cash operations, document flow;
– knowledge of the tax legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– Experience in the preparation of financial statements under IFRS;
– Experience in the preparation and direct submission of tax reporting, reporting on the means of state social insurance, as well as statistical reporting;
– work experience in a management position;
– Experience of representing the employer in conducting tax control and inspections by the Social Fund of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– Experience with accounting software 1C: Enterprise, version 8;
– the presence of higher education (level – bachelor);
– knowledge of the English language, which allows to communicate on professional topics.
Additional requirements for candidates:
Preference is given to candidates who, in addition to the above key requirements, meet the following criteria:
– experience in calculating wages of employees of educational institutions;
– work experience as a Financial Director and / or Chief Accountant of other educational institutions;
– the presence of higher education (level – master, specialist).
– organization of the work of accounting;
– preparation of financial statements;
– preparation of tax reports and other reports to state bodies;
– analysis of the financial position and results of economic transactions;
– participation in financial planning processes;
– participation in financial control procedures;
– maintenance of audits and inspections of state bodies;
– Ensuring the observance of financial discipline by all employees;
– keeping records of individual sections of accounting;
– interaction with counterparties on financial aspects of transactions;
– provision of financial information to the Board of Trustees and the management of the University within the framework of relevant requests.
Detailed job description will be provided to candidates on the results of the interview.
– Work location – Tokmok;
– Probation period – 2 months;
– Employment in the University staff;
– Salary is determined by the results of the selection process.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV, recommendation letters and documentation confirming professional qualifications to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org