International University in Central Asia announces an open competition for the vacancy of the head of the “Business Administration” program.
Requirements for the applicant:
1. The presence of higher education in the field of “Business Administration”, “Management” or “Economics” and the magistracy of a foreign university;
2. The presence of a degree not less than Ph.D. or PhD of a foreign university;
3. Knowledge of the state, English and official languages at the level of confident user;
4. Confirmed experience in terms of internships and advanced training at leading universities abroad;
5. Experience in higher education and management experience, at least 3 years.
– To carry out direct management of the program. Supervise the educational, methodical, educational and scientific work of the program;
-To carry out work on the development, implementation and implementation of basic educational programs, disciplines based on state educational standards. Submit for approval of the leadership of the University curricula, study programs and other programs in the disciplines of study. Initiate the development of your own unique training programs;
– To coordinate the activities of the faculty of the program, as well as faculty, providing training programs;
– To work on the formation of personnel policy programs, to carry out, together with the IUCA Career Development Center, the selection of personnel for the teaching staff. To make proposals on the dismissal and relocation of employees, their moral and material incentives, to make proposals on the imposition of a penalty, up to and including dismissal of workers from work.
1. Work in the staff of the university. Place of work – Tokmok city.
2. Salary according to the results of the interview.
3. Opportunities for professional development.
4. Work in a multilingual team of professionals.
5. Academic freedom and academic integrity
CV send by mail: email@example.com