The International University of Central Asia announces the vacancies of the HEADS of the following programs for the 2019–2020 academic year:
- Linguistics (English)
- Linguistics (Chinese)
- International Relations
- Information technology
Requirements for applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree in the profile of the program and / or Master’s degree of a foreign university
- The presence of a degree not lower than a candidate of sciences or a PhD of a foreign university, an academic title not lower than a senior lecturer
- Experience in higher education, including in the management of educational structures, at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of Russian, English and Kyrgyz languages at the level of confident user.
- Proven experience in advanced training / professional development in foreign universities is an advantage.
– Operational management and academic direction management, implementation of its development strategy in the context of the IUCA development strategy
– Development and implementation of the main educational program, taking into account state educational standards and the requirements of IUCA.
– Creation and promotion of their own unique innovative curricula, scientific and methodological developments.
– Formation of the faculty of the program and coordination of its activities in accordance with the requirements and academic policies of the university.
- Work as a staff member of the university. Place of work – Tokmok
- Opportunities for professional development in foreign universities and in the country.
- Work in a multilingual team of professionals.
- The possibility of complete self-realization in terms of academic freedom and academic integrity.
- Salary on the results of the interview.
The application deadline is July 15, 5 pm local time.
You must provide the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- CV in English, Kyrgyz and Russian.
- Personal list of personnel records.
- Vision of the development of the academic program (on 1 p., Font 12, spacing 1.5, justified alignment)
- Copy of employment record
- Letters of recommendation (at least 2)
Documents mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal registration sheet and a copy of the employment record are presented by the applicant personally during the interview.
Only suitable candidates who submit all documents in accordance with the list will be invited for an interview.