Profile “International and Business Law”
A lawyer is a specialist in the field of law who is engaged in his study, law training, research in the industry and the practical application of skills. Under the concept of “lawyer” is a whole range of professions: lawyer, judge, prosecutor, notary, legal adviser, investigator. They all combine the knowledge of laws and legal norms. After all, the knowledge of various laws, attitudes and regulations distinguishes modern society. A lawyer is a specialist who is fluent in information on legislative bases. He actually collects the evidence on the basis of which decisions are made. This area is so extensive that lawyers are classified according to the basics of their focus.
Lawyers are always in demand. They ensure the safety of business activities, help in resolving various civil disputes and during criminal proceedings. These specialists are irreplaceable and constantly required these days.
Currently, due to the actively developing international market relations, an increasing number of companies need such a specialist as a lawyer in the field of international law. He deals with all legal issues related to the foreign economic work of a company. His responsibilities include drawing up contracts in accordance with international norms, monitoring the fulfillment of requirements of contracts or contracts, and representing the interests of his employer in all organizations abroad. Also one of the most popular areas in the legal profession at the moment is a lawyer in the field of business law, the field of legal consulting. It is on these popular areas of the legal profession that the emphasis is placed on the IUCA Law program.
Awarded qualification and term of study
Awarded qualification – bachelor
Training term – 4 years
License – LD170000330, registration number 17/0175
Accreditation – in the process of obtaining
Mission, vision of the program
The mission of the program is the qualitative preparation of competitive and competent professionals with a high level of legal culture and legal awareness, fundamental knowledge in the field of rule-making, law enforcement, law-enforcement, expert and consulting activities demanded by the modern labor market, the state and society.
The program of jurisprudence of IUCA is aimed at achieving such learning goals as:
- the formation of a graduate of basic professional knowledge and skills;
- formation of a graduate of personal and professional qualities necessary for a lawyer in professional activities;
- training of a graduate with fundamental humanitarian, social natural science knowledge, fluent in Kyrgyz, Russian and English, ability to use information technology in professional activities.
Achieving these goals will form a graduate of the top 10 learning outcomes that are necessary for a modern lawyer.
- basic professional knowledge of law, the state, branches of law, legal procedures, legal systems and phenomena;
- the ability to correctly interpret and apply the rule of law;
- the skills and abilities to develop regulatory legal acts;
- skills of legal rhetoric;
- correct qualification of facts, circumstances and events,
- the ability to make legal documentation;
- possession of basic humanitarian, social, natural science knowledge and the ability to apply them in professional activities;
- personal and professional qualities such as responsibility, justice, high citizenship, professional legal awareness, legal thinking and high legal culture;
- knowledge of Kyrgyz, Russian and English languages for understanding professionally important information, professional communication, drawing up legal documents, writing scientific papers;
- The ability to handle modern technology, the use of information technology in the professional field of lawyer.
Where can graduates work at the end of the program:
- legal adviser in the field of international and business law
- lawyer in state bodies
- teacher of law
Information about the faculty:
Zulfiya Abdilovna Kulanbayeva – Head of Department, Candidate of Legal sciences, Assistant professor.
Courses taught: Administrative Law, Prosecution Supervision, Criminalistics, Criminology, Academic Criminal Procedure.
Aliyeva Leyla Uzbekovna – Senior teacher of the program.
Courses taught: Civil Law, Family Law, Business Law, Investment Law.
Ten Andrey – Ph.D., Associate Professor
Courses taught: Theory of State and Law, Theory of Law, History of State and Law of Foreign Countries, History of State and Law of Kyrgyzstan, Parliamentary Law Legal Psychology, Legal Technique, Professional Ethics of a Lawyer, Legal Rhetoric, Forensic Psychiatry.
Abtyrakhmatova Atyr Bolotbekovna – Deputy Chairman of the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of the Kyrgyz Republic, teacher of the program.
Courses taught: Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, Advocacy.
Suleiman Shakdar – teacher of the program.
Courses taught: Sociology of Law, International Trade Law, International Criminal Law, Law of Non-Profit Organizations.
Dzhakupbekov Askat Zamirovich – a lawyer, Ph.D., Acting Docent.
Courses taught: Criminal Law; Criminal Procedure.
Tursunbayeva Nazira Sartbaevna – Ph.D., Acting associate professor.
Courses taught: European Law, Parliamentary Law.