On Friday, November 29, 2019, at our university, the Information Technology program hosted a student round table “Information Technology: Opportunities, Challenges, Problems and Trends”. The guests of the round table were IUCA and SCC students, as well as teachers. Our guys presented very interesting reports for discussion:
- Beisheeva Alina, IT-116. Pattern recognition: problems, achievements, further development.
- Azimov Farukh, IT-118. IT in Robotics: Arduino-based mobile robot control system.
- Nursultan Bazarbaev, IT-118, Julia Chigantseva, IT-116. IT in automation systems: automatic watering system for plants.
- Maylybekov Bakyt, IT-116, Shakeev Bektur, IT-119, Shibru David, IT-119. IT in control systems: Self-balancing robot.
- Burnashev David, IT-117, Mamatkul uulu Mirlan, IT-118, Abylov Nursultan, IT-117. IT in security systems: access control and management system.
The guys demonstrated their success in research. Robots that detect the presence of obstacles on the way, balance in an upright position when setting up the controllers, machine intelligence, which determines the user’s age from a photograph, an automatic plant watering system, remote monitoring and control systems in security technologies. Many questions sparked a lively discussion and many questions. And this is just the beginning of the journey! Our IT employees are very capable and talented with great creative potential. At the end of the round table, each speaker was presented with commemorative certificates. Many thanks to the participants and organizers!