“Pedagogy” program students in Norwegian kindergartens.
Under the terms of the joint project between International University of Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan) and NLA University College (Norway) entitled “Eurasia 2017-2019, Developing Early Childhood Education and Student-Active Teaching and Learning Methods at University Level”, three IUCA students IUCA will have a pedagogical internship at one of the public kindergartens in Bergen, Norway. There has been a competition among IUCA students for selectionof the final candidates. Information about competition was posted on bulletin boards and there was a mailing to students on February 28, 2018. The deadline for submitting documents was on March 5, 2018.
The commission received 5 applications with the package of required documentation from students of the Pedagogy program.
The package of documents included:
- Application (Form No. 1)
- Transcript with information about GPA;
- Certificate (certificate) about the level of TOEFL;
- Health certificate
- Motivation letter (300 words, Times New Roman, 12 font, 1.5 interval)
- Authorization letter from parents (guardians) in writing.
Also commission had some requirements for candidates
- Students of 2-3 courses of IUCA can take part in the competition;
- Passing courses on pedagogy and psychology;
- Passage of pedagogical practice (minimum 1);
- without a criminal record
- The level of TOEFL — 400;
- GPA — 3.5
Students who fit to requirements and presented all needed documents, were selected for this pedagogical internship. Their names are:
- Kasymova Gulzoda
- Tynchtykbek kyzy Nyrzada
- Raziev Alimzhan.
Our congratulations to these students!