- Information technology is a profession of the 21st century, a rapidly developing field that penetrates all spheres of human activity.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THE IT SPECIALIST?
- A specialist in the field of IT is at the forefront of modern science and technology;
- Is in demand and gets a high salary;
- A challenging profession that promotes constant development and brings satisfaction with its work.
What does this program teach?
- The Information technology Program provides basic knowledge in computer science;
- Students receive in-depth knowledge in such disciplines as software engineering, Web technologies, computer networks, database design, information security, programming languages, robotics and many others;
- The study of mathematics and natural sciences allows students to master the basics of computer technology successfully;
- Studying foreign languages allows the graduate to navigate the flood of information on computer science, communicate with colleagues from other countries, and work in foreign countries.
WHAT DO I GET AS A RESULT OF STUDY?
- The graduate learns the theoretical bases and practical skills of developing large and complex software systems;
- The graduate is ready for project activity in the real world;
- The graduate is awarded the degree of Bachelor of Information Technologies.
WHERE ARE THE GRADUATES STUDYING AND WORKING?
- Graduates are in demand in almost all areas of the economy, business, science, the private and public sectors;
- Graduates can continue their studies in master’s programs in the areas of software engineering, computer science, applied mathematics and computer science at universities in the US, England, Germany, Russia and other countries.
Melis Sydykbekovich Osmonov.
Head of the program, Ph.D.of Technical Sciences. Pr. Osmonov is a graduate Frunze Polytechnic Institute, Department of Energy, specialization: Engineer. His courses include Software Engineering, Data Structures and Algorithms.
Polina Leonidovna Weis.
Ms. Weis is a graduate of Kyrgyz Technical University with a specialization in Automatic Management of Technical Systems.Her courses include Intro to computers, Intro to Information Technology, Computers in Business and Intro to Internet and Web – design, Computer Mathematics
Lyubov Alexandrovna Altynnikova.
Associate Professor, Ph.D. of Physics — Mathematical Sciences. Education: Novosibirsk State University, Department of Mathematics, specialization: Mechanics, Applied Mathematics. Courses taught: Mathematics, Algebra and Geometry, Mathematical Analysis, Mathematical Logic, Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Discrete Mathematics
Nadejda Ivanovna Dudnikova.
Associate Professor, Ph.D.of Physical and Maths Sciences Pr. Dudnikova is a graduate of the Kyrgyz State National University, Physics Department. Her courses include Physics I, Physics II, Electrical engineering and electronics
Andrey Aleksandrovich Sharton.
Head of IT-Department, Instructor. Mr. Sharton is a graduate of the Kyrgyz State Technical University, Tokmok Technical University with a specialization in Computing Technique and automation of systems. His courses include Intro to Programming, Programming I, Computer Graphics
Demidenko Anatoliy Petrovich.