At IUCA, qualified teachers from Kyrgyzstan, the United States, England and Asia — guarantees the quality of education.
Camilla Duyshebaevna Sharshekeeva – provost of IUCA, the candidate of pedagogical sciences, the graduate of the Moscow State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages, supervises this department, also she is a founder of the American University of Central Asia (AUCA), in the past she was the Minister of Education of the Kyrgyz Republic in 2001-2002,.
What will you study?
- Russian language;
- Methods of teaching foreign languages;
- Theory and practice of translation.
- ORT certificate;
- English language test (only to determine the level of English language);
What kind of students do we need?
- Curious and energetic;
- Those who want to master English and other languages perfectly;
- Those wishing to be in demand specialists.
Whom do we prepare?
- Highly qualified linguists who can work in any field of activity;
- Teachers of foreign languages;
- Socially active and socially responsible citizens of the country.