At IUCA, qualified teachers from Kyrgyzstan, the United States, England and Asia — guarantees the quality of education.
Camilla Duyshebaevna Sharshekeeva – provost of IUCA, the candidate of pedagogical sciences, the graduate of the Moscow State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages, supervises this department, also she is a founder of the American University of Central Asia (AUCA), in the past she was the Minister of Education of the Kyrgyz Republic in 2001-2002,.
What will you study?
- Russian language;
- Methods of teaching foreign languages;
- Theory and practice of translation.
- ORT certificate;
- English language test (only to determine the level of English language);
What kind of students do we need?
- Curious and energetic;
- Those who want to master English and other languages perfectly;
- Those wishing to be in demand specialists.
Whom do we prepare?
- Highly qualified linguists who can work in any field of activity;
- Teachers of foreign languages;
- Socially active and socially responsible citizens of the country.
Dubina Tatyana Nikolaevna.
Head of the program. Assistant Professor. Mrs.Dubina graduated from Kyrgyz State University in the Foreign Languages Department. Her courses include English Grammar, English Language Skills, and Phonetics.
Camilla Duishebaevna Sharshekeeva
Professor, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Minister of Education and Culture of Kyrgyzstan in 2001-2002, Acting Rector of IUCA. Professor Sharshekeeva graduated from the Moscow Institute of Foreign Languages.Her courses include English Vocabulary Improvement, Phonetics, Leadership, and Public Speaking.
Alyona Eugenievna Maksakova.
Assistant Professor. Mrs. Maksakova graduated from the American University — Central Asia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in British-American Studies.Her courses include English Conversation, English Grammar, and Composition.