The program prepares highly qualified specialists in the field of international relations for government, think tanks, and international organizations.
Head of the IR Program:
Senior lecturer — Anatoly Vyacheslavovich Makarov.
- ORT certificate (for citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
- English language test (only to determine the level of English language);
- Interview on history, geography and current affairs.
- Second foreign language (elective);
- Political science;
- Study of conflict;
- Diplomatic service;
- International Security.
What do we require of the future student?
- Desire to become an expert in international relations and conflict resolution;
- Willingness to learn and actively participate in the life of the university;
- Cooperation with fellow students, professors and future employers.
Where can graduates of the International Relations Program work?
- International and non-governmental organizations;
- Public service;
- Mass Media;
- Scientific-research, analytical centers;
- Teacher of lyceums, schools, gymnasiums.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS PROGAM?
There us a constant growth of social conflict, thus international experts with competencies in conflict resolution, negotiation and peacekeeping are in great demand, in both the government and non-state sectors.
Makarov Anatoliy Viacheslavovich — head of the program.
John Clark — President of IUCA, Phd.
Djorobekova Ainura Eshimbekovna — Phd.
Abdraimov Maksat Djekshenovich — Phd, MBA.
Prasanna Cheleru Kumar — Master of arts.
Alymbaeva Aida — Master in public policy.
Choybekov Nurlan — Master of Political Science.