The program prepares highly qualified specialists in the field of international relations for government, think tanks, and international organizations.
Head of the IR Program:
Senior lecturer — Anatoly Vyacheslavovich Makarov.
- ORT certificate (for citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
- English language test (only to determine the level of English language);
- Interview on history, geography and current affairs.
- Second foreign language (elective);
- Political science;
- Study of conflict;
- Diplomatic service;
- International Security.
What do we require of the future student?
- Desire to become an expert in international relations and conflict resolution;
- Willingness to learn and actively participate in the life of the university;
- Cooperation with fellow students, professors and future employers.
Where can graduates of the International Relations Program work?
- International and non-governmental organizations;
- Public service;
- Mass Media;
- Scientific-research, analytical centers;
- Teacher of lyceums, schools, gymnasiums.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS PROGAM?
There us a constant growth of social conflict, thus international experts with competencies in conflict resolution, negotiation and peacekeeping are in great demand, in both the government and non-state sectors.
Makarov Anatoliy Viacheslavovich.
Head of the program.
President of IUCA, Phd.
Djorobekova Ainura Eshimbekovna.
Abdraimov Maksat Djekshenovich.
Prasanna Cheleru Kumar.
Master of arts.
Master in public policy.
Master of Political Science.