The Pedagogy Program prepares specialists in the field of preschool education. Instruction in the programis given by highly qualified specialists of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Head of the Pedagogy Program:
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor — Natalia Pavlovna Zadorozhnaya
- ORT certificate (for citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
- English language test (only to determine the level of English language);
- An Interview.
- Russian language;
- Special educational methods;
What do we require of the future student?
- Desire to be a teacher;
- Willingness to comprehend this profession;
- Cooperation with teachers and fellow students.
WHERE CAN GRADUATES OF THE PEDAGOGY PROGRAM WORK?
- Primary schools ;
- Pedagogical colleges;
- International organizations;
- Providing private educational services for early childhood development.
WHY IS PARTICULAR ATTENTION PAID TO PRESCHOOL EDUCATION TODAY?
Research has shown that in Kyrgyzstan only about 20% of children have access to pre-school education. This means that a specialist in preschool education is in great demand. This is true elsewhere. One of our graduates is now working in a preschool in Soozhou, China, and there are others like her.
Zadarojnaya Natalya Pavlovna.
Head of the program, Phd.
Nizovskaya Irina Anatolyevna.
Chzhen Irina Nikolaevna.