Management? Growth and development? Leadership?
If you are interested in these topics, you will learn and be challenged by the Business Administration Program at the International University of Central Asia.
Head of Department — Gerald Priest — is a graduate of the University of North Carolina and the University of Nottingham.
He has more than 20 years of experience in higher education, business and organizational management.
FEATURES: Our Business Administration program, taught by a highly qualified and experienced team of teachers, provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to work in both domestic and international companies. Features of our program include:
- Courses in a range of economic and business disciplines
- Internationally-recognized certification in Logistics
- Interactive teaching methods: case analysis, role-playing and situational games;
- Lectures and guest lectures from people like successful entrepreneurs and experienced managers of domestic & international companies, leading experts of the World Bank, and members of the Kyrgyz-Russian Fund
- Development of practical skills through Internships, Enactus IUCA and our Business Clinic
- Students graduating with the ability to perform in both Russian and English work environments
What will I receive at IUCA?
- Quality education with a high level of Russian & of English
- Skills of a successful leader, manager and entrepreneur
- Two official degrees: the state diploma of the Kyrgyz Republic and the IUCA International Diploma.
Why should I choose the program «Business Administration»?
«Good management consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people.” John D. Rockefeller
We take average people and teach them the knowledge and skills to excel in their future careers. In addition, we build in them to ability to draw out excellence in the people they work with.
If you want to become a successful manager or build your own business, join us in the IUCA Business Administration Program!
Gerald Priest — head of the BA program. MBA.
Gerald is a graduate of the University of North Carolina and the University of Nottingham. He has more than 20 years of experience in higher education, business and organizational management.
Suranaeva Aidai — teacher of the BA program. MBA.
Abdrazakova Anara — teacher of the BA program. Phd. Docent.
Merim Koichueva — teacher of the BA program. Doctor of Science. Professor.