- We use modern innovative technology and teaching methods to prepare future lawyers. Instruction is given by highly qualified teachers – who are also lawyers.
Head of the Law Program:
Kulanbaeva Zulfia Abdilovna
Candidate of Juridical Sciences –Nurgul Sharshenbekovna Salpieva
- ORT certificate (for citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
- English language test (only to determine the level of English language);
- An Interview.
Graduates of the Law Program can work as:
- Investigators and prosecutors;
- Private detectives;
- Employees of human rights organizations;
- Legal Advisers;
- Government employees.
Disciplines of study:
- Theory of State and Law;
- Constitutional law;
- Administrative law;
- Civil law;
- Labor law;
- Criminal law.
Leyla U. Alieva
Alieva L.U. is an instructor in the program.
Education: Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic university, law faculty. Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic university, Economics faculty.
IUCA courses: Civil law, land law, Family law.
Rysaliva M. is an instructor in the program.
Education: Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic university, law faculty.
IUCA courses: Theory state and law, history state and law of foreign countries.
Abdrahmatova A. is an instructor in the program. Member of central election commission of KR.
Education: Kyrgyz national university named after J. Balasagyn
IUCA courses: Constitutional law of Kyrgyz Republic, civil procedure.
Suleiman Sh. is an instructor in the program.
Education: Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University.
IUCA courses: entrepreneurial law, business law.