The International University of Central Asia announces an open position of the HEAD of the Center for Regional Development.
Requirements for applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree and / or Master’s degree of a foreign university
- Confirmed research and project management experience of at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of Russian, English and Kyrgyz languages at the level of confident user.
- Academic degree of a candidate of sciences or PhD, academic title is an advantage
- Proven experience in advanced training / professional development in foreign universities is an advantage.
– Management of the Regional Development Center, implementation of its development strategy in the context of the IUCA development strategy
– Search and attraction of grant financing for the development of the Center
– Support and development of relations with local and international organizations
– Conducting research on regional development issues
- Work as a staff member of the university. Place of work – Tokmok
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Work in a multilingual team of professionals.
- The possibility of complete self-realization in terms of academic freedom and academic integrity.
- Salary depends on the results of the interview.
The application deadline is July 15, 5 pm local time.
You must provide the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- CV in English, Kyrgyz and Russian.
- Personal list of personnel records.
- Vision of the development of the Center (on 1 p., Font 12, spacing 1.5, justified alignment)
- Copy of employment record
- Letters of recommendation (at least 2)
Documents submit to: email@example.com
The personal registration sheet and a copy of the employment record are presented by the applicant personally during the interview.
Only suitable candidates who submit all documents in accordance with the list will be invited for an interview.