Azis Isakov, head of the International Affairs Office
The International Affairs Office provides students, teachers and staff of IUCA with information about scholarships and grant programs for study abroad, as well as looks for partner universities to create programs for exchanging students, teaching staff, and administrative staff.
Currently, IUCA already has partner universities in the US, Germany, Norway, Lithuania, Russia, Kazakhstan and China. Within the framework of student exchange programs between our universities, IUCA students have a real opportunity to spend 1-2 semesters in partner universities or participate in summer schools.
Every year the best IUCA students get this opportunity, and the international office coordinates this work, helping the traveling students to obtain the necessary information for processing the documents in the partner university.
Also, the International Affairs Office of IUCA assists foreign students and teachers on visa issues, on temporary registration of foreign citizens, obtaining work permits, searching for housing; coordinates international events and programs at the university.
IUCA collaborates with the following universities:
1. Rockford University, USA
2. North Park University, USA
3. NLA University College, Norway
4. Goethe University, Germany
5. Hong Kong Polytechnic University
6. Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania
7. Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria
8. Suleiman Demirel University, Kazakhstan
9. Eurasian Technological University, Kazakhstan
10. Petrozavodsk State University, Russia
11. Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Russia
12. Azusa Pacific University (APU), USA
International Affairs Office, IUCA Office 308, 2 Shamsinskaya St., Tokmok
Kyrgyz Republic, 724912